We’re a national association in Denmark for everyone interested in social entrepreneurship, social innovation, social enterprise, co-production and other solutions to welfare issues across the civil, public and private sectors. We are also a networking forum where social entrepreneurs can find knowledge, get help and support, exchange experiences and ideas and mutually inspire each other.
• Nordic Social Entrepreneurship
3.0 helps you start your own social enterprise
• 7 modules to build your own business
• Together with an educator or
• Idea and concept development
• Social economy strategies
• Guidance for companies regarding the UN’s SDG
• SED collaborated with Social Enterprise World Forum to offer the SWEF verifications to Danish Social Enterprises
• Get mentorship from experienced
professionals in the field
• Wide range of topics including finance,
leadership and business strategy
• Practical knowledge and skills to
apply to your business
EUROPEAN AND NORDIC
• EU Erasmus+
• European Social Enterprise Monitor
SOCIAL TASK FORCE
• Brings together a number of key players in the Danish social economy to lift the agenda for social procurement and thereby strengthen social enterprises.
WORLD SUMMIT AWARDS
• SED is the Danish national expert for world summit awards and is in charge of the final nominations
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE DAY
• SED collaborates with Social Enterprise UK on a digital campaign worldwide about the positive impact social enterprises have on people and society.
BUY SOCIAL TASK FORCE
Gathering Danish Actors in private, public and social economy sectors on how social procurement can be strengthened in Denmark to benefit social enterprises
UN's SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Social Enterprise Denmark advocates the SDG’s and IDG’s by bringing contributions to the debate, writing articles, hosting events and initiating other activities.