En række svenske organisationer er gået sammen i et initiativ om at fremme økosystemet for…
Social Entrepreneurs in Denmark joins a new project “Social entrepreneurship development in the Baltic Sea region”, cofinanced
by The Nordic Council of Ministers Programme and executed in a partnership of 4
organizations from Poland, Russia, Latvia and Denmark. The project has been strated from
September, 2017 and its planned duration is 1 year.
Overall objectives of the project
The overall objectives of the project is to stimulate development of the social entrepreneurship (SE) in the Baltic sea region, providing educational, networking and best practice exchange opportunities in the Baltic Sea region counties. This approach is expected to have a long-term sustainable impact and will raise the
economic activity of inhabitants in Latvia, Poland and Russia (Kaliningrad region) through know-how transfer from Denmark, online e-course and an updated networking platform www.socialenterprisebsr.net
The expected results of the project are:
– enhanced education availability on SE in Latvia, Poland, Russia and Denmark;
– increased individual capacities of potential and existing social entrepreneurs (including youth and unemployed);
– improved availability of networking possibilities of social enterprises in the region by the use of the
– exchanged good practices among project partners;
– raised society awareness about social entrepreneurship;
– promotion of cooperation SE field among academic stakeholders;
– involvement of stakeholders for promotion of platform and SE in general.
As well as an increase of recognition of value, vision and mission of social business and increased
number of social entrepreneurs in project countries and Baltic/Nordic region.
The main idea is to stimulate important personal mind-set and skills by new and innovative teaching methods, educational culture and approach through knowledge available in the Baltic/Nordic countries.
– development of extensive educational module social entrepreneurs’ skills;
– organization of local trainings in Latvia, Poland and Russia;
– development of online e-course, adapted to each partner country language;
– organization of 2 study trips (to Russia and Denmark) with participation of 25 participants;
– promotion of open education and networking platform www.socialenterprisebsr.net
Social innovation centre (SIC) (Latvia) http://socialinnovation.lv/en
Sociale Entreprenører i Danmark (Denmark) http://sociale-entreprenører.dk/english.html
Bałtycki Instytut Spraw Europejskich i Regionalnych (BISER) (Poland) http://biser.org.pl
Autonomous non-commercial organization Competence Building Centre (COBUCE) (Russia) http://www.krauslab.ru
Further information about the project: Per Bach, email@example.com
This article is part of project “Social entrepreneurship development in the Baltic Sea region”, cofinanced by Nordic Council of Ministers Programme, project identification number 17055.
Responsible for the content solely publisher/presenter; it does not reflect the views of Nordic Council of Ministers and any related financial body. Those institutions do not bear responsibility for the information set out in the material.